Disassembly Method for Office Chair Gas Cylinder The gas cylinder of the office chair is a key component connected to the seat, responsible for controlling the chair’s height adjustment and tilt
One Contest Between Office Chairs: Mesh Cushion VS Sponge Cushion
If you ask me how many types of office chairs there are, I can only tell you: a lot.
Because the classification of office chairs is diverse, it will get different results with different comparison subjects. It can be divided into different categories according to the functions of office chairs, their chair parts, and even a simple cushion.
In this article, we will introduce 2 types of office chairs to you. They are sponge cushion chairs and mesh cushion chairs.
The following 2 pictures is for your reference. As we can see, the sponge cushion is stuffed with thick sponge, which gives users a soft and warm feeling when sitting. So it’s much fit for the cold weather. Then, look at the mesh cushion, through which the frame of chair seat pan is clear for us to see. It’s cooler and breathable, which may be more suitable for summer.
Next, let’s make a more detailed analysis on the differences between the sponge cushion chairs and the mesh cushion chairs from the 5 aspects:
- Easy to clean
- Abrasion resistance degree of collapse
Comparison of mesh cushion and sponge cushion
- The meshsurface is more handsome, Fashion and modern. (Most people still like its great appearance)
- The sponge cushionis suitable for working at offices, low-key and stable (I personally prefer it).
- The mesh surface of the office chair cushion has good air permeability.
- While the sponge is relatively hot in summer, but it can also be solved by turning on the air conditioner.
Easy to clean:
- The mesh surface is easy to clean.
- While the sponge is not. But the cleaning agent can also solve it.
There are many different fiber materials for the mesh surface, and the feeling will be different when you sit up. And that definitely can be use as a selling point to promote. It will be more convenient for you to compare and know more about the differences if you have various kinds of office chairs.
Executive Office Chair 893-1A with a Sponge Cushion
- Mesh surface is not suitable for heavy-weight people, especially the shorter ones (no personal attacks). The thicker the legs, the less suitable it is. The same for the short legs. It definitely makes people feel oppressive, especially for men.
- The sponge are suitable for any persons.
Executive Office Chair 820-1A
Ergonomic Executive Office Chair 872A
Desk Office Chair 604-3B
Conference Office Chair 864C
Abrasion resistance degree of collapse:
- The mesh surface is easy to collapse and is not wear-resistant.
- The sponge material is the opposite. Except for its own filling, which will bring substantial satisfaction, the outsourcing fabric is generally more wear-resistant and thick. Generally, the sponge will not collapse in normal use, except for the low-quality ones.
In fact, many manufacturers will provide you with a kind of chair and two cushions for you to choose. Therefore, there is no need to worry too much about the style of chair you like may be with the cushion material that you don’t like.
How to Judge the Quality of Home Office Chairs? We, as experienced office chair part manufacturer, are intimately familiar with every part of office chairs. This also means that we
Why Are Office Chairs Designed to Recline? The reason office chairs are designed to tilt backward is for ergonomic considerations. When we sit in a chair, there is a natural
The Necessity of Casters for Ergonomic Chair In the office or workplace, the choice of chairs has a significant impact on comfort and health. Ergonomic chairs are often equipped with casters